How do I access SiteBuilder to create and edit my website?
- Log in to your control panel by clicking on the 'Member Login' link at the top of the page or go directly to name.com.au/members/.
- On the menu at the left of the screen, select My Subscriptions. A list of your subscriptions will be displayed in the main window.
- Select the Manage Subscription link next to the appropriate subscription. You will be taken to the hosting section for the selected domain.
NOTE: You can avoid the above steps next time you log in to your control panel by making this subscription your default subscription. From the menu at the top of the screen, click on Select Subscription. Next to your new, or most accessed subscription, click on the Set as default link. Next time you log in, go directly to Hosting from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Go to Domain Overview > Domain Administration and select the domain name.
- In the Content Management section, select the link Create Site using SiteBuilder.
- When the site has been created, you will see a link Edit your site. Select this link to open your SiteBuilder.